译文: 迈克尔·奈史密斯. 迈克尔·奈史密斯发布. 英语. 1-56111-998-9. 索莱罗. 铅片.
译文: 迈克尔·奈史密斯. 迈克尔·奈史密斯发布. 英语. 1-56111-998-9. 索莱罗. 铅片. 同时轻轻细读我的势态,什么也没有明显错误的. 静默,安静的恢复发生情感遗忘,消失的.
译文: 迈克尔·奈史密斯. 迈克尔·奈史密斯发布. 英语. 1-56111-998-9. 索莱罗. 铅片. I'm hearing the light from the window. I'm seeing the sound of the sea.
译文: 迈克尔·奈史密斯. 迈克尔·奈史密斯发布. 英语. 1-56111-998-9. 索莱罗. 铅片. See the lazy windmills slowly turning ah. Cutting up the marble canyons of the sky.
译文: 迈克尔·奈史密斯. 迈克尔·奈史密斯发布. 英语. 索莱罗. 铅片. Tell me just one more time the reasons why you must leave.
译文: 迈克尔·奈史密斯. 迈克尔·奈史密斯发布. 英语. 1-56111-998-9. 索莱罗. 铅片. This night is magic, I can tell by the stars. This night is magic with you in my arms.
译文: 迈克尔·奈史密斯. 迈克尔·奈史密斯发布. 英语. 1-56111-998-9. 索莱罗. 铅片. Her name was Joanne, And she lived in a meadow by a pond.
译文: 迈克尔·奈史密斯. 迈克尔·奈史密斯发布. 英语. 1-56111-998-9. 索莱罗. 铅片. All around the campfire stood seven dusty men. Someone must have cracked a wise one.
译文: 迈克尔·奈史密斯. 迈克尔·奈史密斯发布. 英语. 1-56111-998-9. 索莱罗. 铅片. Slowly I walk through the gently falling rain.
译文: 迈克尔·奈史密斯. 迈克尔·奈史密斯发布. 英语. 1-56111-998-9. 索莱罗. 铅片. Hey, hey mercy woman, plays a song and no one listens. I need help, I'm falling again.
译文: 迈克尔·奈史密斯. 迈克尔·奈史密斯发布. 英语. 1-56111-998-9. 索莱罗. 铅片. There's a light from the doorway. There's a light from the hall.
译文: 迈克尔·奈史密斯. 迈克尔·奈史密斯发布. 英语. 1-56111-998-9. 索莱罗. 铅片. Me and my calico girlfriend, starting a new set of rules. Making the nighttime a fool.
译文: 迈克尔·奈史密斯. 迈克尔·奈史密斯发布. 英语. 1-56111-998-9. 索莱罗. 铅片. Silks and satins and velvet soft evenings and penthouse nights. It pounds.
译文: 迈克尔·奈史密斯. 迈克尔·奈史密斯发布. 英语. 1-56111-998-9. 索莱罗. 铅片. There was something reflected inside her remarkably curious eyes.
译文: 迈克尔·奈史密斯. 迈克尔·奈史密斯发布. 英语. 1-56111-998-9. 索莱罗. 铅片. Facing left, facing right. Saves the rest, Nevada fights.