译文: 金里奇,汤姆·利特尔. 金里奇. 哈尔·伦纳德,通用. 英语. 0-7692-9161-9. 索莱罗. 简单的吉他谱. 声音的. Save me a place away from all the other clutter in the back of your mind.
译文: 金里奇. 哈尔伦纳德. 英语. 0-7692-9161-9. 索莱罗. 简单的吉他谱. 声音的. Old ghosts don't run around here.
译文: 金里奇. 哈尔伦纳德. 英语. 索莱罗. 简单的吉他谱. 声音的.
译文: 金里奇,汤姆·利特尔. 金里奇. 哈尔·伦纳德,通用. 英语. 0-7692-9161-9. 索莱罗. 简单的吉他谱. 声音的. Yeah, but don't that stuff get awful heavy.
译文: 金里奇. 哈尔伦纳德. 英语. 0-7692-9161-9. 索莱罗. 简单的吉他谱. 声音的. There's no way to please you, baby, I know. Let's call it a day.
译文: 金里奇,蒂姆Krekel. 金里奇. 哈尔伦纳德. 英语. 0-7692-9161-9. 索莱罗. 吉他谱. 声音的. And now the deed is done, and the smoke has cleared.
译文: 金里奇,汤姆·利特尔. 金里奇. 哈尔·伦纳德,通用. 英语. 0-7692-9161-9. 索莱罗. 吉他谱. 声音的.
译文: 金里奇. 哈尔·伦纳德,通用. 英语. 索莱罗. 简单的吉他谱. 声音的. Some learn early, some learn hard. Somebody called me in from my backyard.
译文: 金里奇,蒂姆Krekel. 金里奇. 哈尔伦纳德. 英语. 0-7692-9161-9. 索莱罗. 简单的吉他. 声音的. I don't miss the good old days.
译文: 金里奇. 哈尔伦纳德. 英语. 索莱罗. 简单的吉他谱. 声音的. Hello, old friend. Oh, this is so like you, to drop back in. Well, you're right on time.
译文: 金里奇. 哈尔伦纳德. 英语. 0-7692-9161-9. 索莱罗. 简单的吉他谱. 声音的. I got good luck in my pocket and a good shine on my shoes.
译文: 金里奇. 哈尔伦纳德. 英语. 0-7692-9161-9. 索莱罗. 简单的吉他谱. 声音的. Mona Lisa smiles but she'll never tell.
译文: 金里奇,汤姆·利特尔. 金里奇. 哈尔·伦纳德,通用. 英语. 0-7692-9161-9. 索莱罗. 简单的吉他谱. 声音的. Oh no, here we go again, you want to take me back to way back when.
译文: 金里奇. 哈尔伦纳德. 英语. 0-7692-9161-9. 索莱罗. 吉他谱. 声音的. You been up all night and down all day. Every road you take taking you the wrong way.
译文: Radney福斯特. 哈尔·伦纳德,通用. 英语. 0-7579-0090-9. 索莱罗. 计划. 声音的. 和弦. You say this ain't over yet.
译文: 每一条河乐谱布鲁克斯. 布鲁克斯. 哈尔·伦纳德,通用. 英语. 索莱罗. 计划. 声音的. 和弦.
译文: 每一条河乐谱布鲁克斯. 布鲁克斯. 哈尔伦纳德. 遗产. 计划. 声音的. 和弦.